Welcome, and thank you for visiting The benevolent church of god. online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of worship, fellowship and service opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site, or come in for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor.
Our Mission and Vision
The purpose and mission of the Benevolent Church of God is to minister to the religious and spiritual needs of the community with a focus on family values. We are concerned that our people perish for lack of knowledge and lack of vision. The Church ministries are designed to edify, strengthen, and unite the Christian family from both a spiritual and social perspective. Our Vision is "No Family Left Behind."
Our objectives are to:
· Provide a forum for worship
· Promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ
· Encourage individuals to reach their highest potential in the service of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
· Emphasize the value of family and the roles of family members as defined in the Bible
· Provide a forum for Christian social activities to support our youth
· Promote inner strength, self-confidence, and self-esteem in our teenagers and young adults
· Provide education to help families better their condition e.g., marriage relationships, financial stewardship, stress and conflict management, etc.
Sunday School is every sunday at 8:00 AM to 9:15 AM.
Sunday Morning Service is from 9:30 AM To 11:30 AM.
Family Development Hour is every Thursday at 7:00 PM.
Community Education every 5th Sunday at 9:30am. Wide range of topics related to family health and well-being.
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
We invite you to join our mailing list to receive innformation about special news and events.
This Week's Sermon
This week our minister talked about the importance of Self- Discipline.
Us as christans need to realize how important it is to Discipline ourselves. For example, if we discipline ourselves to show up to work on time, we will not need correction. self governance is critical to freedom.